Change of Address Form 
Note: Members, you must include a copy of your photo ID with the new address.

Active Members: Sav-Rx Mail Order Form

Retirees: Sav-Rx Mail Order Form

Some important life changes require a visit to the Union Hall

Some life events mean changes to your benefits. In these instances, you must come to the Union Hall, complete a form, and bring original documents with you.

Here’s what you need to bring when you:

  • Have a baby – Baby’s birth certificate and Social Security card
  • Get married – Your birth certificate, marriage certificate, and Social Security card
  • Get divorced – Divorce decree with division of assets signed by the Court and ex-spouse’s mailing address